Paul Morgan is an excellent strategist with a keen eye for design, a shrewd world insight, gifted with words, and with an upbeat sense of humour.
Ann Nolan, Chief Experience Officer, Snobal | VR | Innovation
A web page. A research report or submission to government. A social media campaign. A brochure or media release . . . whatever form a communications takes, it only works if closely integrated with your strategic goals.
Just handing out information doesn't cut it. Communicating well means helping people to –
- see the world in a different way
- make better decisions about their lives and business decisions
- understand how your organisation can help them in a way that's aligned with your strategic goals.
Engagement is critical to achieving these goals. Without it, you are just talking to yourself, hoping someone else will hear.
Morgan Communications have wide experience working with the non-government sector, commercial clients, and government departments, helping them harness communications to achieve strategic goals. Whatever the size of the project, the first questions he will ask you are:
- Who is the audience?
- How do you want to help them make better decisions or change their behaviour?
- How can this communication work for your organisation's strategic goals?